A man asks his wife during a 25 marriage anniversary:
– Darling, have you been unfaithful to me?
– Yes, honey, three times.
– When was the first time?
– Do you remember the situation when you went to a bank, but nobody would give you any credit? And finally the CEO of the bank himself signed the credit allowance to you.
– Thanks, darling. And when was the second time?
– Do you remember when you were very ill and nobody would agree to make the surgery for you? And finally the head of the department took care of you?
– Thank you darling, you saved my life. And with whom have you been unfaithful to me for the third time?
– Do you remember when you were a candidate to the position of city mayor and you were missing 36 votes?
And Husband Lay Unconscious On the Floor.